Coordinator: Jan Sopaheluwaka - email@example.com
- 13 rivers run through Jakarta, a city of 8.5 million inhabitants
- Jakarta is the most vulnerable region in South East Asia to the impacts of climate change
- The land beneath Jakarta is subsiding at a rate of 1 – 10 cm per year
- Delta Alliance electronic board room session. Turbulent time towards a resilient delta: the Ciliwung Delta, Jakarta, Indonesia , Jan Sopaheluwakan, Delta Alliance Indonesia Wing (2010).
Presented at the international conference Deltas in Times of Climate Change, 29 September - 1 October, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- August 2010 Scoping Workshop of Delta Alliance International Indonesia Wing Results and Findings
The Scoping Workshop of Delta Alliance International Indonesia Wing, held on August, 2 and 3, 2010 in Jakarta, was a follow up of the 2009 round table and kick-off meeting. Participants were enthusiastic in following the two-day agenda of the workshop and actively involved in discussions both in the breakout group discussions. Results and findings you will find in the document.
- Delta Alliance Indonesia Meetings Report
Report of the Roundtable Stakeholder Meetings, 29 June - 1 July 2009, Indonesia.
- Towards Indonesia Chamber of Delta Alliance, Jan Sopaheluwakan Presentation
Presentation by Jan Sopaheluwakan (Delta Alliance Indonesia Chamber): Towards Indonesia Chamber of Delta Alliance, given during the Roundtable Stakeholder Meeting, 29 June - 1 July 2009, Indonesia
- Delta Alliance Meetings Indonesia (June 29 - July 1, 2009)
Documentation Delta Alliance Meetings in Indonesia 29 June - 1 July 2009
- "Deltas are the epicenters of today’s and future human life challenges"
Interview with Prof. Jan Sopaheluwakan, LIPI